CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

The weekend.

Yesterday we had a long talk with Brandon's parents about wedding stuff. We went over what we thought the cost of some things are going to be, when we need a final list of who all needs an invitation, who's going to be in the wedding party, etc. It was kind of fun, but I think I'm finally starting to feel a little wedding related stress. There's a lot to get done, and much of it has to be done pretty soon, like booking a photographer and ordering flowers. We need to pick out what food we want for the reception, and decide where we're having the rehearsal dinner, and mail the invitations, and a lot of other stuff. There's a lot to do, but it can be done, I'm sure. I still have, what, five months? Ugh.

On an unrelated note, my stomach has been very upset since late last night, and I'm having some issues. I'm not anxious, I just feel pretty nasty, and I'm not looking forward to working tonight. I need to print some stuff off for school, too. I am working with friendly people, however, so hopefully things won't be too bad. If you think of it, say a prayer for me. I'd really like to be able to eat a little something some time tonight without feeling terrible afterwards. I don't dare eat anything before work, though.

Speaking of prayer, Stellan could use some right about now. Stellan is a little boy in Minnesota with heart problems. He is a miracle baby. And his story is really cool (people all over the world have taken pictures of his name. Maybe it will be made into a book some day.) Stellan's story has gained some fame both at home and abroad. He has been doing well since July 4th but this weekend he was put in the hospital and things don't look good. I was really worried something terrible would happen in the night, and I know I wasn't the only one. Earlier today he was flown to a hospital in Boston, where he can get special treatment. This is good news and bad. It's good because earlier they were thinking he might not be well enough to make the trip, but it's bad because it means he's in really bad shape. Please pray for little Stellan, and for his family (he has three brothers and sisters all aged four and under, and two parents who love him very much and are really stressed out right now.)

1 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

We used Dixie Florist (if you havent picked yet) and they were great and pretty cheap and I had them do a lot! If you call ask for Jodi.

We did rehearsal dinner at Cardinal Hall of Fame Cafe and they were really nice there :)