CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm tired.

Wow, it has been...days since I posted.

Things have been OK. I am having a lot of trouble sleeping. It's making me tired during the day. Also my hips have been hurting a lot lately. But my tummy's been OK, and I haven't had any problems with my anxiety. That's nice. I still get a little nervous before work, but I think that's more because I'm afraid that I will have some mild issue and, I don't know, spend two minutes in the bathroom and get in trouble. It's frustrating. But things have been fine, honestly. I work a little longer day tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to that, but whatever.

Anyway, part of the reason I'm up now is because I'm having a fluttery feeling in my chest. I'm pretty sure it's blood sugar related (not being able to sleep lately has had me a bit off). And I've had it before, but it's kind of scary sometimes when I'm the only one up, and whatnot. It's stupid but whenever I feel weird in the middle of the night I always call Brandon. Ever since I was little and saw some commercials and TV shows about things like heart attacks and appendicitis I can sometimes go a little overboard caring about a funny feeling or a twinge of pain in my side. It's dumb, I know. I'll be the first to admit it. But I still feel funny, and it's still the middle of the night, and I'm still alone. I called Brandon and his phone rang, which means he's probably up, but he didn't answer. It could be that he forgot to turn his phone off. Or he could be taking a shower or doing chores or something, and not have his phone with him. Still...I wish he'd call back. I'd probably feel a little better.

Nothing really to report on the job front, speaking of Brandon. Well, he's pretty much got that temp job lined up but it's like 25 hours a week and it's just office work. Nothing in his field. Still, we will take what we can get.

I think I might try to sleep again. Hopefully I will feel better soon. I'm not optimistic, though. And I need a Kleenex. Just FYI.

0 comments: