CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sooooo tired.

I'd just like to announce that I'm really tired of waking up feeling like I'm going to be sick. This isn't exactly a new development. Even before I started having all these issues with my anxiety again, there were often mornings when I just didn't feel like eating and would just have some ice water for breakfast. But this is ridiculous, and it's really been rather intense for the past several days. I know it's the sinus drainage- if I concentrate, I can feel it (I don't know why my allergies are so bad this summer, but they are! And it's all drainage. I don't even get the opportunity to blow my nose. Which is dumb.) It's extremely unpleasant though. I woke up much earlier than I intended to, and now I'm just getting to the point where I could lay back down and maybe get a little more sleep, but now it's the time I would have normally woken up. Isn't that lame? Yes. The answer is yes.
I am soooo sleepy. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night but I was too tired to do anything (like read.) I woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night but I fell right back to sleep. And then I was in the middle of a really interesting dream when I woke up this last time. I tried to go back to sleep but the urge to gag was just too much. So I got up, went to the bathroom, got myself some ice to chew on, made it back to my room, and after some trying, I was able to get a Benadryl down. Hopefully that will help. It will probably make me sleepy again. But unfortunately I can't sleep the day away...I do have things to do (apparently I have to make brownies. Either that or I imagined Mom coming in and telling me to...) We will see if I get anything done today, though.
The dogs are waiting for me to come back to bed. The house is quiet now because everyone who was awake is napping. Even though they were running around the house making the birds scream about half an hour ago, Diego is on the foot of my bed curled up in a ball asleep, Elwood has stretched out and is asleep with his head on my pillows, and Polo is under the covers. Asleep. Ivan is in the living room sleeping, and Wolfie...is still asleep, in Jonathan's room. I don't know where the cat is but he's probably asleep, too. I wish I was.

0 comments: