CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oops. Again.

Ugh, I feel awful.
For one, I could not sleep last night. I remember it turning 2:45. Maybe I fell asleep after that, maybe I just stopped looking at the clock. I have no idea why I couldn't sleep. I know some time after midnight my chest was feeling funny, and that probably kept me awake. I know some time after 1 I got up and got some ice chips because my reflux was bothering me so my stomach was a little upset. Well, then I had my alarm set for 8:30 so I could have time this morning to get up and do what I needed to do, and I jerked awake at a few minutes till 10. I guess I turned my alarm off? I didn't want to get up this late, because I have to wait a while after getting up to eat, and I had actually planned on eating "lunch" around 10 or 10:30. Now I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I will probably leave around noon or 1 p.m. to go run my very brief errands on the way to Brandon's house. I'm really rather nervous about this evening.
I think I will go lie back down and rest a little bit. Hopefully I won't fall asleep. But my stomach's being weird, and my head hurts. I don't really feel like being upright right now.

0 comments: