CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fridays should be better, especially when they start off a long weekend

This morning has been pretty dumb so far. After the SECOND TIME I blogged last night, I got to feeling bad AGAIN. There was a lot of slightly frantic praying involved, and then about a half an hour of counting my blessings. Out loud. Because sometimes that's the only way it feels like it counts. Then I fell asleep sometime after 1 a.m. Well, I figured Brandon was going to come over today so I set my alarm and I guess I must have turned it off instead of hitting the snooze button because I didn't wake up until mom came in to ask me a question at a quarter after nine. As soon as I woke up, I felt weird. Not bad, just weird. But weird enough to be an annoyance to me. THEN my stomach started hurting, and it still does. Which is the main reason this morning has been dumb. Also, it's almost 10:330, Brandon slept late (so did I, though) and so he's coming over later than I thought. And I still have lots to do today, like laundry and vacuuming and straightening my room. And I'm probably supposed to clean the bathroom too...hmm. I don't know.

So here's to hoping that my stomach gets its act together and stops grumbling so much. I took some medicine but it was kind of difficult because I'm having a little trouble swallowing this morning. Hopefully today will be nice and calm and peaceful.

0 comments: