CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Everybody's working for the weekend...except me!

It was nice to have the day off today. I'm sure it will be nice to have the day off tomorrow. I have to admit, though, I am kind of worried about it. Tomorrow is Brandon's cousin's wedding. I'll be expected to, you know, eat. But I've had a good week, and I've felt fine most of the time, so I think that will help. Brandon expects me to come over to his house really early tomorrow- like, in the morning. Even though the wedding is at 5:30. I think I will probably stay home until early afternoon, though, because I have some things to do and I would like to spend some time at home before heading off for all that adventure. Plus I have to pick up my medicine in the morning since I neglected to do so today. Also I left all my ice at work. And I need to go get my ice containers so they don't freeze up too much before Monday.
We are still waiting to hear back about the two jobs Brandon has applied for. And that's all I'm going to say about that because I am antsy and frustrated (not with him, mind you.)
And...I think that's about it. This is supposedly my 200th post. That's a lot. I half-heartedly tried to find a nifty survey to post, but there weren't any good ones floating around facebook. So...yeah #200. Here is a commemorative quick and boring post. I think I'm ready for bed.

0 comments: