CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

I might be dull.

After a not-so-happy night and not getting to sleep until almost 3 a.m. (not because I was feeling sick or anything) I had a really good day today. I slept kind of late, but then when I got up I actually got some stuff done, which included leaving the house (yay, me!) I went to Half Price Books to sell a set of books I bought at work, along with some other random things. This set of books sells for an average of $89.99 on eBay. For everything I sold today, I got $11.00. Wow. Depressing. I didn't think I'd get as much as the eBay asking price, but I figured at least $20 for the set of books alone. I was planning on buying dinner with it. I spent almost all the money I got on children's paperbacks for the library (I got 18 of them for about five dollars, and I got myself a two dollar Gryffindor notebook. Also, I'd like to point out that blogger recognizes "Gryffindor" as an actual word and doesn't do that little squiggly red underline thing.)
After that I went to LifeWay to visit mom for a moment and look for a wedding gift for Brandon's cousin. I was thinking a nice picture frame or something similar. No offense LifeWay, but all the wedding stuff you have right now is really ugly. And/or tacky. Anyway. I didn't get anything. I'm out of ideas so I guess we'll get her a gift card. Then after that disappointing shopping trip I went home and ate some chicken fingers for lunch. Then cleaned my room. And Kelli came over and we watched Muppet Treasure Island and some other random stuff and had Qdoba for dinner. I haven't had any anxiety issues today, really, but I have had some trouble swallowing. Like I stopped eating lunch and dinner earlier than I expected because of this. And then I had a brief time of tummy trouble after dinner but it wasn't a big deal.
And now...I am exhausted and I'm going to bed. I work a full day tomorrow, and hopefully that will go smoothly. Then Brandon's meeting me after work and we're running to Wal-Mart to find a cd case (I don't know why he wants one all of a sudden but whatever) and coming home to watch a movie. I'm looking forward to that.

0 comments: