CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weren't we supposed to dye my hair today?

*I've decided to tweet the entire Harry Potter series. I am now on page two. And I have all the chapter art so I can change my userpic to match the chapter I am relaying.

*I get really bored sometimes.

*I forgot to take my reflux medicine this morning but thought I would be OK without it since I took a Zantac at midnight last night. You know, the Zantac I'm not supposed to have to take because I have prescription reflux medication. However...I feel awful. My esophagus is on fire and I'm a little nauseous. I took another Zantac. It's not helping.

*Feeling bad is making me fidgety and undecisive. I can't focus. I tried playing my game, watching TV, buzzing around online... and the nasty feeling I have is distracting me from all that.

*I'm kind of sleepy.

*I work three nights this week plus all day Saturday.

*Saturday is the summer reading finale. This is bittersweet. On one hand, we get sno-cones and it marks the end of the craziest time of the year. On the other, next are the first few weeks of school and those are busy as well. Also Saturday is going to be INSANE. But...we've had fewer kids participate than in years past. I find that odd because it gives parents a free way to distract their kids (important during these economic times, in addition to the fact that libraries around the country are seeing upswings in circulation because people can't afford to buy books...) and they get free stuff (a backpack with passes to the planetarium, some sports games, free ice cream, etc.)

*My esophagus really hurts.

*Brandon got a letter saying he probably didn't pass his actuarial exam. Apparently he was not super surprised by this, he just didn't relay that to me. I am rather depressed about it.



I think that's all I have to say for now.

0 comments: