CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

At least it wasn't a tank.

"Do everything without complaining".

This includes blogging.


I got some money from the stuff I sold at Half-Price Books today.

I had a really nice lunch with Brandon.

We had a gift card.

We even got dessert (peanut butter pie!)

The old lady in the passenger seat of the SUV that backed into me in the parking lot was really nice.

The rude smoking lady who was driving didn't actually talk to me (which is good because I don't think I would have enjoyed talking to her).

I didn't say any bad words (yay, me.)

Everyone has insurance (Kentucky has some weird law that I think would prevent me from getting any money for repairs from someone if they didn't have car insurance).

I actually have money in my bank account to get my car fixed, eventually.

If and when I get a rental car while said repairs are being done, my parents can drive the rental since I'm not legally old enough, and I can borrow their car.

I had to get the alignment on my car checked, anyway.

The calmest and most reasonable person I know was with me and was able to drive me home since I was shaking so bad.

Only the wheel-well of my car got smushed. If I had driven any further before getting plowed into, I probably would have been smushed, instead. A little, anyway.


It certainly put an interesting spin on what was supposed to be a celebration of the fact that my wedding is exactly one year from today.

I'm taking a nap. All this effort not to complain has made me very tired.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I am glad you were not smooshed. It probably would have put a damper on my day as well.

love you!