CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I can't feel my hands. Ish.

It's still cold. The roads are getting better but I don't think the snow is melting much. There are still tons of people without power, including some members of my family and some coworkers. It could still be a week before they get power back and it's....it's just so inconvenient and icky and annoying. Thankfully our power never went out, so our refrigerator is full of food from my grandma's house (her power has been out since Wednesday, I think). It's been so crowded at work, too! Some people have come in and used our outlets to charge cell phones and stuff, but I think most of them are just bored, honestly. I'm normally a big fan of winter (Christmas! Christmas break! And heat is gross) but this is just getting silly. And despite the fact that spring in the Ohio Valley is absolutely horrible and disgusting (ever felt like your sinuses were going to explode?) I think I'm looking forward to the thaw and warmer weather. I'm tired of being cold, for once.

It will be interesting catching up with school work next week (apparently some power is still out on campus but they are determined to have classes anyway) and hopefully everything will be OK.

I don't have anything interesting to say (do I say that often?), I was just bored and I'm putting off taking a shower because once I do I will want to go to bed, and it's too early. So, here I am hanging out on blogger. I think more people should update their blogs so I will have something to read other than my "Plessy vs. Ferguson" book for History class. So, get to it, people!

0 comments: