CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag, I'm it.

Uh-oh. I have been tagged! There is a photo game around here in blog land where you open the fourth folder wherever you store your digital pictures, and choose the fourth photo and post it and explain it. And tag four people. Brooke has tagged me. So...here we go..




Well that's not very exciting. This is where I work- before we opened- and all the things that we had to put away. It still looks like this sometimes but I think I was particularly overwhelmed that day and decided to document this excruciating mess. There are like, six other pictures from different angles in this folder but I won't bore you with those. Anyway. There is a little slice of my life for you.

On to the tagging...um...I guess I tag mom and Kelli. And if anyone else wants to do this, feel free! I am too sleepy to think of two other people who haven't done this yet to tag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I organize all my pictures (self-taken and internet-stolen) alphabetically by category/subject, so the fourth picture in the fourth folder thing doesn't really work...can I just close my eyes and pick one or something? And does it have to be one I've taken myself?

Isn't it lame how I can turn a little blog game into a stressful task?

"reduck"

Jessi said...

I don't know, I didn't make up the game. If it's something really cool then I guess it can be something you didn't take. Like, dancing Gary, or Aslan or something.