CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beyoncé, pink the color, Pink the person, hot dogs, basically anything that is awesome, snowcones...

Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge... also Labyrinth, Willow, Airplane, and anything that can consistently make me laugh. Plus Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Those are givens- aren't they on everyone's list?

Favorite color: Pink. Also purple. And silver.

Favorite music: I got a Gillian Welch CD from the library that I really like. I listen to lots of stuff, though.

Favorite actor: Alan Rickman. Close second, Ewan McGregor. Ewan has been in better movies, but Alan is awesome. But Ewan is Scottish. It's a tough call.

Favorite actress: Emma Thompson is pretty amazing....I don't pay much attention to actresses, though. You know who I can't stand? Renee Zellweger, or however you spell her last name. She creeps me out.

Favorite food: anything tasty. Bonus points of it's exotic.

Favorite form of chocolate: Ganache.

Favorite TV show: The Office, currently. It's so funny! There are others I like as well, but I can watch The Office over and over again.

Favorite Board Game: I don't play board games too often, but I don't mind Trivial Pursuit.

Favorite day of the year: Christmas Eve.

Favorite store: Whole Foods. I have been there four times.

Favorite author: Sarah Dessen almost always produces good work. Jodi Picoult is about 50/50, but her *good* books are out of this world amazing.

Favorite drink: I like Shirley Temple's. They are pink and cherry-ish and yummy. I try not to drink sodas, though.

Favorite restaurant: Um....I eat McAlister's more than anything, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I'd have to think a long time about that one.

Favorite pastime: movie-watching with Brandon!

Favorite season: winter.

Favorite time of day: the time that I am not working or at school. Actually I'd rather be at work than school.

Favorite fruit: mangoes. Yummy.

Favorite place to be: the penguin room at the zoo with Brandon.

Favorite item to collect: I have so many random collections. Teacups. Mary Moo's (these little cow figurines that they don't make anymore). Books. DVD's. Um...gift wrap.

Favorite video game: I play Sims. I used to play Final Fantasy VIII all the time. I miss it. Also I like the old Spyro games for PlayStation. If someone finds a PlayStation at a yard sale for a few dollars they should get it for me for my birthday. That would be sweet.

Favorite book: I feel obligated to say "the Bible" so I will alter the question. My favorite FICTION book would be, collectively, the Harry Potter series. Oh, those books are so good. Delicious, even. Has there ever been a book that has captivated such a large audience? That has encouraged so many children to read? And what is there not to love about a story that holds friendship, loyalty, and bravery in such high regard?

Favorite fictional character: Harry Potter. Also Col. Brandon of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. Can we throw Kermit the Frog and Jim Halpert in there as well? Just so we have all the bases covered.

Favorite person to text: I'm not supposed to text.

Favorite person to call in the morning: I only call three people. I call Brandon all the time and he calls me all the time. I call my mom sometimes, even if she is just in the other room. And I call Kelli about once a month to tell her if something important is on TV, but she doesn't answer. I don't think I have a favorite.

Favorite place to visit: Disney World. Also the Smokey Mountains. Why do they intentionally spell "Smokey" that way?

Favorite holiday: Christmas, of course. Food, presents, family, and Jesus. Good times. Three weeks off school doesn't hurt, either.

Favorite all-time TV show: Oh, I just don't know....I can think of six or so. I like TV, what can I say. LOST. House. The Office. The Muppet Show. M*A*S*H. The Soup makes me laugh a lot. Top Chef makes me hungry.

Favorite food to make for special occasions: I don't think I have a favorite. I am known for scones and brownies, neither of which I have made in a long time. I am particularly proud of these pretty candies I made for my cousin's bridal shower. Unfortunately we did not take pictures of them, but they were pretty flipping amazing.


I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: