CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Surveys make things easier.

Where did you begin 2008?
I was probably asleep. I've gotten into a pattern of being sick on New Year's.

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
I've been with Brandon since May 2006, so...I was still in a relationship on Valentine's Day.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
I briefly spoke to a police officer when two hoodlums stole a phone and tried to run off with it at the library. Briefly, since I didn't actually see them take it.

Where did you go on vacation?
We went to a conference in Atlanta, and stayed in a condo in Georgia, and then went to Daytona Beach. I think. Is that right? It was pretty nice.

What did you purchase that was over $500?
Nothing. I probably paid a little more than that on my car, though.

Did you know anybody who got married?
Several people. I can think of three or four off the top of my head.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Um, I don't think so.

What sporting events did you attend?
All of Brandon's basketball games.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
0. Pretty sad.

Where do you live now?
Same house for a million years, it feels like.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
I went on a riverboat. I've been on one before, but I don't think I was expecting to again. It wasn't a big deal. That's the only out-of-the-blue thing that I remember, though.

Any new additions to your family?
My aunt got married, if that counts. And her new husband has two daughters.

What was your best month?
Probably sometime during the summer, when I wasn't in school.

Made new friends?
A few, I guess.

Favorite Night[s] out?
I don't spend very many nights out. I'm sorry this is so boring. I used to be more exciting than this, I swear. Back before I was in college, before I had a job and things to pay for. ;_;

Any regrets?
Not really. Well, I might regret not going to school so much. But I really hate school, so my regret isn't particularly painful.

What do you want to change in 2009?
I want to save more money, lose some weight and buy a house. Three pretty reasonable goals, right?

Overall, how would you rate this year?
I'd give it an 8. No one died, but no one won the lottery, either.

Have any life changes in 2008?
No.

Change your hairstyle?
Yes, I got rid of four years of black hair dye and went auburn. It was a nice change.

Get a new job?
Nope.

How old did you turn this year?
20. Whoa!

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
I have a few. Many of them are about developing better habits before I move out.

Did anything embarrassing?
Don't we all?

Get married or divorced?
No.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
I have never watched American Idol. Except there were a few days where I watched some of the bad auditions on youtube. They were funny.

Start a new hobby?
Not that I know of. Every hobby I have ever started, I give up on. I lack hobby commitment.

Been snowboarding?
No way.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yes! 2009 is going to be very exciting. I'm finishing my junior year of college and getting ready for my wedding! Plus Brandon will be graduating and that's awesome.

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
Several times, I'm sure.

Been naughty or nice?
I am not naughty. My moral compass is too demanding.

What are you wishing for in 2009?
Wishing? Praying for? I'm praying that God will provide for Brandon and I. We will be looking to buy a house. He needs a job. We'll be planning and paying for our wedding. It's going to take patience and money, two things that I do not often have.

0 comments: