CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas will be here in "twenty sleeps, four hours and twenty minutes"!

Hey, guess what! Christmas is exactly three weeks from today. Oh, my goodness. I'm not worried- I've had my shopping done for a while. But I'm getting antsy. I don't want to mail my Christmas cards until at least next week, but I may put them in the mail tomorrow, because Christmas makes me happy. I have little gift bags of candy ready to go to work, and everything is wrapped and ready to go. Unfortunately, I don't think that it's safe to put presents under the tree just yet (if the tree was even up...) because of the dogs. Use your imagination.

*sigh* Christmas!

This week has been interesting. I have two papers to go. But four books to read along with them. And then studying for finals. Tomorrow is my last day of classes for the semester and I am beyond ecstatic, even though I am sick and have little energy to be too excited about much else.

Kelli got to go meet Mike Huckabee this week at a book signing, and I am beyond jealous. Every time he was somewhere nearby (Nashville, Lexington, and Cincinnati) I was working or had to be in class to turn something in. It was depressing, and I am insanely jealous.

I should probably get back to cleaning my room, or working on homework, or any number of things. I just thought I'd post on here to let everyone know I am still among the living.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I vote for cleaning your room!

You can tell it's Christmas because there are 7 (count them, seven!) bricks of cream cheese in the fridge. Hooray for fat!

Brooke and Brian said...

We got our card in the mail today!!! Thanks :)