CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Collective sigh of relief in 3...2...1...

Finals are O.V.E.R.

Thank goodness. This was an awful semester.
So how did I celebrate the end of this particular era (that will basically restart in three weeks)? I went to the used book store, found a cool book, bought some Christmas stuff on clearance for my house next year (assuming we have the money...) and went to Outback and ate a quesadilla. It's been a pretty good day. After those awful tests, I mean. Sadly, my dear Kelli will not be joining me this evening, as she is studying for her Biology final, but I've been playing Sims, and will watch Ghost Hunters in a little while and then go to bed. Because I have to work tomorrow. From 2 to 9. Hmm.

Maybe now that the semester is over I will not only have time to post more, but I will have more interesting things to say.

0 comments: