CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My dogs have ruined Christmas.

I got three stockings this year. One from my family, one from Brandon's family, and one from Brandon. These stockings combined left me with a whole bunch of candy. Like, several pounds. It was insane. This morning I had seven or eight truffles, plus two bags worth of Dove dark chocolate, a few crunch bars from the lunchable's I've eaten this week, Snickers, Milky Way, and a bag's worth of Hershey's bells. Plus kisses. I go out to lunch with my grandparents, come home less than an hour later, and the bowl that the candy was in has been pulled to the edge of my bookshelf and most of the candy is gone. There is a glob of dog slobber on the side of the bowl and two or three candy wrappers on the floor (I assume they ate the rest of the wrappers. I'm talking thirty, forty foil wrappers.)

I hate idiot dogs.

I was going to do a clever and nostalgic post about 2008 and what I hope to accomplish in the new year. However, I am no longer in the mood for such nonsense, and I guess I will have to go watch the dogs that are downstairs right now to make sure they don't drop dead all of a sudden. Diego ate a half a bag of chocolate chips a few years ago and acted really weird for a few hours- he looked a little drunk. This was way more chocolate than that. I don't want any of the dogs to get sick and die. But I am really really mad at them all right now and whoever ate my candy, I hope they have a really bad tummy ache right now. Serves them right.


0 comments: