CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus

After much confusing telephone conversation today, I received notification from some magical person in HR-land that I will be receiving tuition reimbursement on my first paycheck of the year. What's even more spectacular is that they will be providing me with the full amount of money I'm allowed to receive for the fiscal year. Wow. Basically this means that I can afford to buy my textbooks and possibly pay the remainder of my tuition for the year (meaning I don't have to take out another loan) without sacrificing my safety (i.e. tires) or common sense (insurance).

I am so thankful I could do a jig. If I knew how. Probably.

What a wonderful change of events from the way the first half of the week went!

1 comments:

Briana McCall said...

Wow! I am so excited for you!! That is so great! God always provides :)