CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy December 26th.

Christmas is over. ;_; How depressing.

My Christmas this year was really good. I don't know why but it seemed really low key...anyway. Church on Wednesday night was beautiful, work went ok, all the food was delicious (fried oysters, potato salad, cream puffs, Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, pumpkin roll....*sigh*) and I got really nice presents from everyone. Nothing I'm ashamed of or want to return. ^_^ I got more dishes for my house (the last place settings I needed!) and some fun things to watch and listen to. I'm excited that some people gave us gift cards. I really like to go out to eat and everything. Brandon does not because it's kind of a waste of money. But we can go out on a few dates now, and that's exciting. Especially since it's now time to crack down on frivolous spending so we can afford to get married and stuff in...372 days! I hope that everyone else had a wonderful, stress-free Christmas with their families, too.

0 comments: