CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Break, Day One.

Happy Christmas break, everybody. I'm tempted to make one of those "poll" thingies on the side of my blog asking how many people actually think I will get anything accomplished during these three weeks. So far I'm not off to a great start. I set my alarm for 730 this morning, and hit the snooze button until almost 9. That was pretty sad. I may eventually get around to doing something productive before I have to go to work at 230. Whee. Today is Miss Kara's birthday, though, and I work with her tonight and that will be fun.
I'm going to work to set some goals for this week, what I want to get done before I have to go back to school and I'm too busy taking 18 hours of complete garbage to do anything else. My room looks atrocious. It's depressing. Hopefully I'll get a lot done before Kelli comes over tomorrow. We're going to Taco Bueno. Has anyone else eaten there? They have deep-fried cheesecake so I already like them, and I haven't had any of their food yet.
Also we picked up my wedding ring yesterday. Perhaps eventually I'll put up pictures of it.

There is one thing I'd like to accomplish within the next few minutes, though, and there's a pretty good chance I'll get it done: getting warm. I think I'll go hang out under the covers for a little bit longer. It's so cold today!

1 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

We want to try Taco Beuno, let us know how it goes!