CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

All I really want is a place to put my walruses.

The wedding is one day short of being eight weeks away (whoa) and we are trying to find a place to live. I really want to live in this one apartment complex extremely close to my work. It is in between where I live now and where Brandon lives, I could walk to work, it's affordable, it's near the grocery store and all this other stuff....it's perfect. When Brandon first called about the apartment we want (the largest size one bedroom they have) they said someone was looking at the one that's available, and they could put us on a list. A month later- this past week- we called back. They don't have any one bedroom apartments available, and don't think they will for a while. They are pretty popular these days, apparently. I have been bugging Brandon lately about getting a two bedroom, because it would be good to have the extra space, but we definitely wanted to get a one bedroom if at all possible because of the cost. Well, this apartment complex has a two bedroom available. And I want it badly. Mom and I are going to go look at it Friday (Brandon has to work all week) and we'll see where things go from there.
So we are asking for prayer about this situation. I should probably be praying about God's will, but I know what my will is. Hopefully we are on the same page. My will is that this apartment will be good, and we will get it, and we will be able to afford it. If we don't get it, the affordability doesn't really matter because the other complexes we are looking at are more expensive, so we would be living in a one bedroom apartment for the same price as a two bedroom at the place we really want. Please keep us in your prayers this week and in the coming weeks as we try to get a place to live, and hopefully soon start moving some of our stuff in.

0 comments: