CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

So many channels, so little to see.

I'm sorry if I sounded whiny in my last post, I wasn't trying to. I was just...severely stressed. If i sit and think too long, I'll get that way again. So I'm not going to do that. I am going to take some pain meds and crawl into bed and have a little fun tomorrow- hopefully. We have a rather full schedule ahead of us: we're supposed to go look at tuxedos and take my dress to the alterations person, and we have a bunch of errands to run. The longer I stay upright, though, the worse my back hurts. Did I mention I'm having back issues? I am. I think that too much tension built up after my little fender bender with the school bus, and with my back being weird anyway (because of the rods), it just became too much. My doctor said that they're going to send me to physical therapy, which isn't so bad. Maybe I will feel even better than I have been in the past. Hopefully things improve soon, though. I missed school all last week because of it, which is bad, and it's hard sitting up to do my schoolwork (makeup work) which is also bad. Alas and alack. What does that even mean.
My shower is this weekend, so hopefully I will be back some other time to post about it. With pictures.

0 comments: