CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekend Update (not the skit)

Time is flying by! We are already halfway through October. When I worked yesterday, all the books that were checked out had due dates in NOVEMBER. What is up with that.
And there is still so much to do. Ugh.
We still have to find someone to make the cake. I have some leads, but...yeah. Same with food. And we're on a waiting list for an apartment, which is good, but the bad thing is...we're on a waiting list. For the apartment. We kind of need a place to live. Please pray that the perfect place will open up for us at the perfect time- preferably not the week before the wedding, but not so early that we have to pay an extra month or whatever in rent even though Brandon's not planning on staying there that often. That would be lame.
I have my first bridal shower next weekend. It's a little early, but December is such a busy month, and November really didn't work out. Some people have baby showers two months before their kid is born, so it's ok to have a bridal shower two months early. I assume. Having never had one before, I'm kind of winging it here. Still, it's exciting. Yay.
And...Brandon's family came over for dinner the other day. That was pretty neat. They'd never met mom before because she never went to any of Brandon's basketball games. I think we had a nice time. I made pies. Dad made spaghetti. A fun time was had by all. I assume.
Let's see....what else....hmm. I can't think of anything right now, even though I know I totally had some other things I wanted to mention. Now I can't remember them. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be back to update in another few weeks or so.

0 comments: