CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Update!

Brandon and I met at the rental office for the apartment, filled out all the paperwork, signed everything....and then she asked for a check. Well, we didn't know we needed a check. Guys don't normally carry checks with them. And they couldn't take one of mine, since the apartment is in his name. So he has to zoom back over there after work on Monday, tell them his paperwork is in the desk, and drop off the check and his pay stub. Then they can process the paperwork and we should know by the end of next week if we get the apartment. I don't think there will be a problem with it, but we'd still appreciate your prayers anyway. We have a move-in date of December 11th! Ahh!

My finals are December 10th and December 12th. I think I only have one on the 10th so maybe after that I can go start sorting through stuff to move it in. Or perhaps I should study. Anyway....yay! Exciting!

0 comments: