CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Buzz buzz. I am a buzy bee. Except I hate bees.

Before this post, I had 222 posts. That is bananas.

I am at home, taking a bit of a brake until noon, when I will start getting ready for work and such. I have actually accomplished some things today, like getting a paper notarized so I can get my check from the insurance company from when I got rear ended by that bus. I also took a shower. So that's two pretty big things off my to-do list. I have been getting really stressed out lately about the lack of time, and all the things I have to do in the coming weeks, so I've decided to make lists (including simple things like "take a shower) and take things one at a time. It helps. A little.

Today Brandon will take our deposit check to the rental office for the apartment. Then we have three business days for them to approve us. Please pray that we will be approved! Like I said before, there isn't any real reason we shouldn't be approved, but still. This apartment is a lot of answered prayers wrapped into one. It's perfect in so many ways- it's roomy, I get my second bathroom, it's in my "comfort zone" bubble (meaning it's near home), and we're getting it at a special price, and...I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you. Please pray that we will be getting some good news at the end of the week! And after that, I just need to pull off finishing up the semester, taking care of wedding things, Christmas shopping, packing, moving things in...ugh. Let's not think about it right now. Most of that is very exciting, but a bit stressful. Ok extremely stressful.

And now...I guess I will go sit and chill out for a little bit before I have to do things.

0 comments: