CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Procrastinating. Avoiding cleaning off my desk. Etc.

Looks like it's going to be another unproductive day.

I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday. At all. I just didn't feel like leaving bed for any sort of extended period of time. I was just feeling a little depressed. I am much better today, as I predicted I would be. I just needed a day off from pretty much everything, that's all.

Despite feeling better, I still haven't done much. I didn't sleep in too late. All I've really done was clean my fish Fernald's bowl. I keep getting distracted by the computer. I get on facebook, or realize I haven't played Sims in an hour or so so I turn that on and move another one of Odd Thomas-sim's grown children into a house (he has twelve. It's taking some time.)

I am expected at Brandon's in four measly hours. It seems so soon, as it feels I just woke up not too long ago.

Anyway, I hope you are having both a more productive and more exciting day than I am. I will probably sit here listening to Phil Wickham for the next few hours, then stop somewhere and get myself some dinner. Yay.

0 comments: