CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm not really sure why there's a screwdriver by my computer.

Guess who's awake when she shouldn't be?

There really is no reason to post. I've been floating around the internet, watching videos on youtube...there was a nice one of Aslan but I couldn't put it on here ("imbedding disabed upon request").

I found some pictures of Jesus-slash-Desmond from the Gospel of John video, which I have decided I need to watch again. It was really good. We watched it in Mr. Mansfield's class many years ago (he was my Bible teacher once upon a time. And he's a cool guy with good taste in films. This is where we also watched "The Mission" and "Shadowlands").

Anyway. Here they are. Jesus loves you. And if Desmond were real, he might love you, too.

"Hey, when you get to Heaven, we can have dinner. I hope you like bread. Because we have a lot of it." -Jesus"I care about you so much I will sit on this stoop for days. Just like stoop kid. Only holier." -Jesus"I love you this much." -Jesus





0 comments: