CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A peek.

While I am waiting for Brandon to call me back, I took some pictures of my room. Since my room is very important to me, as it is where I spend all my time when I'm not in the car or somewhere else, I decided I could share some of those pictures with you. So you can see into my life a little. But not too much. ^_^


My herd of walruses (walri?)

Fernald and his walrus. He looks bigger than he actually is. And also kinda blurry.

My bedroom door. Featuring Barry Manilow, Rufus Wainwright, and a bunch of random stuff. The back of it is covered with David Bowie pictures but there's a bathrobe in the way and also I forgot to take a picture.

My dog Polo and his lobster costume.

Oh, the shame...I embarrass him so.

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. Mine's been unproductive, as usual (obviously).

3 comments:

Briana McCall said...

so will all your posters and animals stay once you get married? :) just a thought

Karen said...

perhaps Polo needs a walrus costume this Halloween.

Jessi said...

Oh, if only, Mom. If only.