CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hurray for dresses

I went wedding dress shopping today!

Actually it was more like, let's go look at dresses because they are pretty and we should also see how much they cost.
I found one I like. In the whole store. But they didn't have it in anywhere near my size (everything they have is out on the salesfloor) so I couldn't even try it on for fun. It was so pretty! It was strapless and had some sparkly things on the bodice and the skirt, but not too many doodads, as I decided that I don't like an overabundance of doodads. They would greatly bother me. I don't want to feel crunchy.
Anyway. This dress was so pretty and the skirt and train were so huge and fluffy that it was the biggest dress bag on the rack (very princessy, makes me happy).
Sadly they don't list the designer on the tag, just a code number and the price ($498). So I can't look it up anywhere else. Probably. I will try, though.

The moral of the story is, it was fun and I look forward to shopping when it is closer to time. I don't think it'll take me a super long time to find a dress. My prom dress was the first one I pulled off the rack, and it was perfect. Kelli says I should just bleach that one and wear it. I don't think it will work.
Anyway, it was fun, and the subsequent trip to the dollar store was a bit boring. Not nearly as much fun as it normally is. And I made Kelli watch part of the first Lord of the Rings movie. I think she mildly enjoyed a few parts of it, which is good. We will have to finish it next week.
It is way late (almost two in the morning, I am going to be a zombie tomorrow) so I should make another attempt at sleeping. Good night!

0 comments: