CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Travelin' through

How is your day going? Mine has not been so good.
I'm actually at work right now, having discarded my lunch because for some reason it was making me really nauseous. I still feel really sick. And I don't think I can leave because of a shortage of people here at Ye Olde Librarye. Blech. I am hoping that I do not end up having a panic attack. That would be no fun.

Also it is rainy (boo) and kind of cold (better than the 100 degrees that was expected for today), furthering everyone's bad mood.

I didn't sleep much last night. I actually thought about staying up all night. I mean, it was already three o'clock when I was just starting to feel tired. I got off work at nine last night and I had to be in at nine this morning. But I decided that I couldn't handle that so I eventually fell asleep. And now I am very tired. Brandon is supposed to come over this evening and watch a movie, and I will probably fall asleep and he will be disappointed with me. ;_;

Ok I am going to stop writing about nothing now and go find something productive to do. Perhaps I will continue my Harry Potter trivia challenge thingie on facebook.
I hope you are having a splendid day and that your tummy doesn't hurt and it's not raining where you are. Unless you need rain. Then it's ok.

0 comments: