CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I wish the library still closed at 8

Oh, goodness. Today was the first day of class, and I am soooooooooooo tired! I got up at 630, got dressed, ran some errands, drove to school, got there early, had four classes, drove straight to work, worked for five hours, and came home. My feet hurt. And it's kind of sad because I don't see Brandon during the day anymore. I won't see him at all tomorrow, or Thursday, either. We always at least had a lunch hour together before. I'm a little bit depressed. But at the same time it's exciting because he doesn't have much time left until he graduates, and then he can get an official, grown-up job and buy us a house.

Being as I am extremely tired, and sore, and a tad overwhelmed, I think I'm going off to bed now. I hope your week is off to an OK start!

1 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you got some sleep! And I'm glad you are feeling better.
Better watch out for those alien invaders on campus though...