CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy birthday!!!



Today is my best buddy Kelli's 20th birthday!!! Yay! Or at least it will be by the time I finish this post. Probably.

This is a very exciting time. Kelli and I have been friends since 8th grade, when she came over to my house (wearing a hat, of all things) to work on a project about the Solar System. Jonny Wil was also there and he didn't do anything but eat Cheetos.

Anyway. Since that fateful day, Kelli and I have spent approximately a bazillion hours together doing all sorts of fun and wacky things, whether it's buying matching pairs of Converse tennis shoes during Senior Lunch, singing Barry Manilow songs way too loudly on tractor rides with our classmates, watching stupid TV shows together, crusading against baby-killing, laughing at certain people that are more popular than us, or trying to work as many obscure David Bowie references into our schoolwork as possible. And not only did I manage to get her to go to our senior prom thing, I even got her to dance with me. Ha!

Happy Birthday, dear Nelson! I love you!


Chilling with Batman on Superhero Day...

dancing to Scissor Sisters at Lindsay's Fairy Princess Party...



...being weird...


...end of Junior year with aforementioned Jonny Wil...


...studying really hard in Politics class...


...graduation...


...Senior Prom. We are gorgeous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love the squishy little cakes. They look so happy. They don't know I want to eat them.

Was I really wearing a hat? That's weird...

This is the best birthday post ever. I had forgotten just how amazingly cool we were in High School. I love you man *gives fist-bump followed by a spirited elven hug*

Karen said...

Happy birthday Kelli!

And yes, Jessi, you all are gorgeous!

Jessi said...

There is no such thing as a spirited elven hug. They are merely reserved and dignified elven hugs.

And yes, it was a visor. Very cool.