CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big happy face.

I got approved for tuition reimbursement!!!!!!!

This is very exciting news. Especially since I recently found out that I need new tires ( $_$ ) in addition to everything else in the universe that I need to pay for.

Apparently now that I'm approved, I just need to send a copy of my end-of-semester grades to human resources in December, and they send me a check! I can get up to $1,000 per semester (I guess how they distribute it is need based. Which I am in the "need a lot" category, as I am not ashamed to tell you that tuition to my school is rapidly approaching $28,000 per year. I don't know how I got myself into this.)

I am in a very thankful and praise-y mood. Still. Even though I found out yesterday.

0 comments: