CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I can't sleep. Like, ever.

I can think of about five things or people in my life right now that really need some prayer. Some things need to change, or someone needs guidance, or someone just really needs help. After thoroughly freaking myself out yesterday by realizing I am going to owe The Man a lot more money in two years than I thought I would, I found out that a friend is going through some seriously heavy stuff right now. I knew she was already struggling but this is just too much. And then I think that my worrying about myself and some other choice people is affecting my attitude. My temper is very short at the moment and I am quite volatile, and taking out on a certain person when they don't really deserve it. Well, they deserve some of it, but not as much as I'm laying into them.

Please keep me and my corner of the world in your prayers this weekend. I feel a bit of a breakdown coming on, particularly since school starts on Monday.

0 comments: