CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Chuck Norris Approved

Why didn't anybody tell me Mike Huckabee was going to be in town today?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Apparently he made a bad joke about Barack Obama having a gun pointed at him. It was in bad taste but it also didn't make much sense...I don't think he was really suggesting what some people say he was.

Still. I wish I could have gone and seen him. Oh, how I want to go downtown and see if I can find out where he's staying. And get him to sign my "Character Makes a Difference" book. And my "Mike Huckabee is my homeboy" shirt. And give me a hug. And maybe he would say "I think you're cool, too, Jessi".
Ha!

1 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sure Mr. Huckabee wasn't aware that this was your hometown. Otherwise, I am certain he would have invited such a loyal supporter to the event. (McCain probably wouldn't let him.)