CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Why bother with titles?

Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel weird? Today is one of those days. It started out fine, and I did get some stuff done, but I sort of have a headache. I'm sort of tired. I start to do something and don't feel like doing it anymore. I don't know if I want to be asleep or awake, busy or lazy. I honestly can't tell if I'm hungry (or maybe I just don't want lasagna. I don't know.) It's weird and bothersome. I wish it would go away, since it's almost seven and I still have stuff to do before tomorrow (work! ick!)

So, how have wedding things been going, you ask? Well, pretty good I suppose. I didn't mention that like, more than a month ago, Mammaw took me to order my bridal shoes, did I? Well, we did, and they came in last week, I think. My dress came in the day before yesterday (exciting!) Also I ordered Brandon's wedding ring (it was on sale- go, me) and it came in today. And I ordered my toasting flutes and cake knife set a few weeks ago and they came in this week. Mammaw ordered me this matching bud vase and a picture frame at the same time and they are apparently in, though I haven't seen them. Here are some pictures of things:

+
The Shoes (which are sparkier in person)...



The bridesmaid's dress(es), from Alfred Angelo...




The picture frame, vase, etc. They have Cinderella's castle and coaches on them, and are adorable.

0 comments: