CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I don't know.

I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to go to Bible study tonight. Work today went extremely well, but I had issues last night and woke up a few times in the middle of the night not feeling well. I honestly don't know what to do. My mom is teaching tonight and I'd like to be there for her, plus it'd be nice to go. But I just don't know. If I stay home I might work myself into a tizzy, too....but if I go tonight we have to go early because mom has some meeting thing.

I don't know. Honestly. I can't make a decision. And I've been thinking about it for a few hours now. The more I think about it, I start feeling a little icky. Hmph. It's annoying.

I stopped and got some food on the way home from work, too, and couldn't eat much. I don't know what that means. I didn't eat this morning and literally only had three bites of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 11:30. I got off work at two-ish and didn't sit down to eat until about 2:30. You'd think I'd be starving. I thought I WAS starving. But I ate maybe a third of a sandwich and a couple of cheesy tots and couldn't eat any more, so I put the rest in the fridge.

I still don't know what to do. It's only two hours, except we'd have to get there early. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. *sigh*

1 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you went. I enjoyed having you there and I loved hearing your comments.

I love you!