CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It'd be nice if someone baked some cookies.

Zoo day was today. It was colder than expected, most of the eateries and half the bathrooms were closed, and the garbage can attacked me (it's too complicated to explain, but my fingers still hurt). Also about a third of the animals weren't out, but I was still glad to spend a day with Brandon. I feel like we don't see each other very much anymore, because before I saw him a lot at school, and now, not so much. Anyway. I will be happy when summer comes because we can hang out more, and also I won't have classes. Hopefully he will get a job quickly...that's another post for another time (and a topic that has been covered many times before).
So anyway, because my life is usually pretty boring, when I take pictures, it's kind of a big deal. So here are some MORE pictures of the same old animals at the Louisville Zoo.


1 comments:

Karen said...

I think someone should bake some cookies too. I wonder who we can talk into it.

I thought these pictures turned out well. I like the one of the tiger. I still want to pet him. And he probably still wants to eat me. so we are at an impasse.

Good morning! Wake up!