CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a follower, not a fan.

If you have a bit of free time on your hands, please feel free to watch this sermon from my church from this past weekend. As a bit of introduction, I would like to say that I appreciate both of my pastors so much, and Kyle's sermons are always awesome (he's the associate minister.) Every once in a while he just completely hits it out of the park, as it were. God has blessed him with a knack for delivering particularly powerful messages on our culture today and the state of Christianity- and where it's headed. This message was so powerful he received many emails and was compelled to record a tiny little follow-up on his webcam (which is on the site, as well.)
If you want to be a completely committed follower of Jesus, and not just an "enthusiastic fan", you don't want to miss it.

0 comments: