CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy... have I used that before?

My mom was kind enough to give me a blog award.


Of course she loves my blog. She's my mom. She has to. So apparently I also have to fill out a survey thingie with one word answers. Here we go.


where is your cell phone? there
where is your significant other? driving
your hair color? artificial
your mother? sick
your father? working
your favorite thing? humor
your dream/goal? Heaven
The room you're in? mine
your hobby? worrying
your fear? bees
where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
where were you last night? work
what you're not? Eskimo
one of your wish list items? house
the last thing you did? microwaved
what are you wearing? "slacks"
your tv? (my tv what?) on
your pet? Fernald
your computer? works
your mood? tolerable
missing someone? Possibly
your car? Sporty
something you're not wearing but love to wear? earrings
favorite store? ...pass.
your summer? short
love someone? chyeah
your favorite color? purple.
when is the last time you laughed? earlier
last time you cried? yesterday


And now I am supposed to forward this to seven people whose blog I love. Hmm. Do I know seven people? Well, I love Kelli's blog even though she has never written anything on it, but I love her anyway. I love reading Rachel's blog because I am still amazed that she is a mommy now, and Averi is so cute! I also read Amy's blog, Mrs. Scott's blog (who will hopefully be adopting a little boy from Ethiopia very soon!), Briana's blog, Crosswalk, and...um...that might be it! Well, I do read other blogs but they aren't written by real people. They are pictures and things. So yeah.

Hope you're having a happy Tuesday. I'd give mine a B+. It's been all right, but nothing to really tell people about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessi,

Thanks for the kudos on my blog! It is the first I've received...I'd need to figure out a way to copy and paste into my blog so I can "brag! :-)Seriously thanks!

I am exhausted and so my day has dropped form an A+ to C and I still have to go fix dinner! :-)

The Yates' said...

Hey darlin...I LOVE reading your blog too...I attempted at the survey and decided it would not be as good as yours and gave up, lol! BTW I still cant believe I am a parent either...every day when I see her sweet smile I thank the Lord for the opportunity to be her mommy!