CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sims! Oh joy!

I have an illness, and it is called "addicted to Sims." Or rather, Sims2.

For those of you who don't know, it's pretty much the most addictive, fun computer game ever created, and it's completely pointless. You make people and move them into houses, and they live there. They go to school or work. They have relationships and pets and can even cultivate a vegetable garden.

Because "Sims 3" is supposed to be coming out next year (I won't be getting it because it looks to advanced for me), EA Games had said, according to wikipedia, that the last expansion pack they put out (Freetime) would indeed be the last one for the Sims 2. Today I went to their website to take a look at the next Stuff pack (new furniture and clothes) to be released next week, and apparently they have changed their minds and decided to create "Sims 2: Apartment Life". Which looks really awesome and exciting.

Will it ever end? A secret, slothful, video-game loving part of me hopes it never will. And I don't even play right. I never let my people grow old and die. I use cheat codes to get them more money so they don't have to live in a dingy shack until they have the funds to furnish a home to fit their seven kids. Half the time I don't even make them go to sleep (cheat codes). I just make people (usually mildly famous, like the Duggars and their...nineteen kids, is it now?
Or the Huxtables from the Cosby Show). And then I get bored and make yet another family and play them for a few weeks.

It's exciting.

I have no life.

0 comments: