CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's important and secretive.

I am having a rough time.

There are a couple things in my life that I could/should change, could/should get rid of, etc.
If I did so, my life would be drastically different than it is now. I don't know if I'm up for that. I don't even know if these things really need changing. Right now, though, I'm feeling like they should. Maybe it's just me being dramatic. Maybe it comes from having a bad day. Week. Year. I don't know. I know that I really need to just let go and give it up to God. It's going to be difficult. Even though I can't give details, I hope that you'll pray for me. Giving up control and leaving things to chance (you know what I mean) are not things that I am good at. It's going to be difficult. So...yeah. I need guidance, and prayer. And perhaps a bit of divine intervention.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this so much! I too am working through things that I know need to change but it isn't easy. I will be praying for you Jessi and thinking of you often! I think one of the hardest yet most wonderful parts of our christian lives is that we are constantly growing and changing for the better. It isn't easy but I can look back on times when I have given things up or changed things and seen the blessings that have flowed as a result. A song that come to mind it "Refiner's Fire" do you know it? I can email you the MP3 if you want. It is a lovely song about being refined for God's glory.
Anyway this got a bit long!
Just remember to be kind to yourself and look to God, He never asks more of us than we can give, even if we have to dig deep for it.

Blessings
Amy