CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Very safe, as they're both dentists." -Hermione Granger, on her parents

I fell asleep before 11 p.m. tonight, which was nice. You might have noticed that I am no longer asleep. This is because my teeth hurt. Sort of.
You see, I have this sore spot on my right cheek-ly area, and then I have the occasional toothache on the left side of my mouth. The right side was hurting me before bed, and I fell asleep. But the LEFT side woke me up! Half an hour into a nice sleepy time, and I was awake. I went and got the ice pack, because I guess it was really my jaw that hurt more than anything else, and got tired of that. So I decided to go brush my teeth. I figured they would enjoy a nice toothbrush massage. Especially since my gums were kind of itchy.

I might be insane.

So I just spent almost twenty minutes brushing my teeth. Seriously. But now I am a little too awake to go back to bed, so I decided to stop by here and announce that I just brushed my teeth for a very long time. They feel nice and clean now, but my jaw is still kind of ache-y. Not nearly as bad, though.

I lead a very exciting life.

Though I am not sleepy enough to fall back asleep just yet, I am too sleepy to write about school today, so I will just say that it was basically the same as Thursday, except I had my Roaring Twenties/Great Depression class instead of the Liberalism and Conservatism one. And I get to stay in my IDC course (I got the department head's approval) and am just waiting to hear about my financial aid. And that is the end of that. I am going to lie in bed and listen to the Golden Girls and try to sleep now. Wish me luck!

0 comments: