CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just call me the bluebird of happiness.

It's a long weekend! And...it's been weird. Friday I was planning on spending the day with Brandon, since I hadn't seen him all week, and found out that I had to work that morning. But of course by the time Brandon was up, I was already at work and couldn't talk to him. I spent the majority of the workday very upset. Saturday I had the day off, but everyone else was feeling bad so I couldn't do anything fun. And Jonathan's friend Giselle came over, so that was pretty cool. Then today... I am coughing again (did I mention I've been sick?) and Brandon says in some ways he is feeling worse. Or different, I guess. We went to our class at church and our partner couple wasn't there. Then we went out to lunch (Taco Bell, woohoo) and it took FOREVER. They apparently forgot they were in the middle of making our order. It was annoying. And then we went to Feeder's Supply and looked at the animals, and then went to Target and worked on our wedding registry. That was sort of fun, except almost everything we scanned said "limited availability", I don't know what that means...then we went back to Brandon's house and watched a movie and then he brought me home. And when I got here, I had forgotten my keys so I hung out on the porch waiting for someone to answer the door, and when they did, Diego was trying to get out the door. I would normally put my leg up against the door frame to block him but there was a spider there that looked a heck of a lot like a black widow, so I decided not to risk getting bitten and dying, and tried to step briskly into the house. Except I was carrying a lot of stuff and my shoes are a little too big and I got my foot caught on the storm door, and it sort of got hooked for a millesecond until I could drag it out. Which hurt like crazy. So now I have this bloody stump of a foot.
And I had been looking forward to coming home all day and eating one of the last mini Oreo cheesecakes I made a few days ago. So I ate dinner, went to the fridge, and pulled out the Tupperware container they were in- and it was empty. There were three left this morning. And what kind of weirdo takes all the food and puts the empty container back in the refrigerator? I have my suspicions about who the cuprit is.
So I'm ready for today to be over. Tomorrow could go either way. Brandon works tomorrow night, but I'm supposed to go see him for a little while in the morning. But that means I have less time at home. And I have some homework to do. It's nice not to have to work tomorrow, but my hours will be weird the rest of the week because I have to make up three hours (I only get four hours holiday time for tomorrow) so I have to work on Friday, in the middle of the day for three hours, just at the right time to make me miss meeting Jonathan for lunch. Ugh. I'm tired of talking about how lame this week is. I'm going to finish this brownie sundae I made myself and watch the Golden Girls in peace. Maybe.

0 comments: