CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

It is cold, all of a sudden.

I'm considering a career as a pirate.

Never mind the fact that I generally despise boats and bodies of water larger than a whirlpool tub (remind me to tell you about senior retreat sometime). Yesterday we went on our "Belated Happy Fiftieth Anniversary Mimi and Pappaw Brunch with Elvis-slash-Johnny Cash- slash- Wayne Newton Ohio River Cruise". It was pretty fun. We sat for a while, and then were allowed to eat, and I discovered that looking out the window on a boat while eating is not the best idea. The food was all right. They had a waffle bar, which was pretty exciting, and also some breakfast potatoes that were probably the best of their kind that I have ever eaten. We went out on the upper deck early on, and again when the multi-talented Elvis impersonator became a bit too much. We spent the last part of the cruise up there watching various unmarked restaurants and hills of road salt pass by....well, technically we were the ones doing the passing, but you understand.

And now I am waiting to go to work. How very exciting. My room is atrocious, I probably have some homework to do, and what am I doing? Blogging. Oh well. One of these days I may get my priorities in line.

0 comments: