CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Is it time to eat yet?

Well, I'm back. It's been an...interesting few days, for lack of a better word. I'd appreciate it if you can keep both Brandon and myself in your prayers, as we are dealing with a lot right now. I'm not going to go into any kind of detail, but your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I am going through an interesting season in my life right now (again, I use "interesting" because I don't have a better word_. Work is...messy. And mildly insane. School is both extremely boring and incredibly time consuming. Remember how I said that I didn't want to be at Bellarmine anymore? I've almost decided that I'm so apathetic about school, I'd rather switch majors and stay there than move somewhere else, deal with all that change, and stay in school longer to get a lesser degree. never mind that I'm going to be $10,000+ more in debt. I'll be in debt anyway. Who cares anymore? Not I, said the duck. And I don't even know what that means so don't bother asking.

So yeah. It's really difficult to maintain a positive outlook on life when not only is my little world falling down around me in that I seem to be too inadequate to manage my work, academic, and/or personal lives without trauma, but apparently the rest of the world is losing its collective mind, too.

I take solace in the fact that I don't have classes Monday or Tuesday. I still have to work, but it's a start. I have a boatload of homework to do (most of it advance work so I won't have to deal with it later), and Brandon and I are going to try to go to the zoo, maybe. And then next Saturday I am off work, so I'm going to possibly do my field study at the art museum with Kelli. They are having an exhibit of classic American art from Yale. Maybe we will have the opportunity to do some shopping, too. If only we had some money to throw around...hmm. That would be nice.


On a very happy note, though, Mrs Amy had her baby, and there is a picture on her blog. So go look at it because she's pretty much adorable.

0 comments: