CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend

A.) My throat hurts

B.) I don't know if school is going to happen today

C.) Yesterday I went to Brandon's game

D.) They lost

E.)When we tried to leave, my car wouldn't start

F.) It was really cold

G.) Eventually Pappaw and Uncle Brian came out and fiddled with it. It is fixed, I guess.

H.) I didn't really get to spend time with Brandon, because I went home after that.

I.)My fish is still dying.

J.) While cleaning my room, I found a box of all this old stuff from school.

K.)I am saving it for when Kelli comes over so we can reminisce about something that happened just a few years ago.

L.) People are so different now it seems like it's been a lot longer.

M.) I'm different, too.

I am out of things to say but I feel kind of bad not finishing the alphabet. I don't know why I didn't just use numbers but I don't feel like changing it now. I have "hot eye" (that weird feeling you get in your eyes when you have a fever) and my one wisdom tooth is KILLING me, so I'm going to take some Tylenol and try to take a nap. Remind me to tell you sometime about the fact that Disney now has a cost estimator on their wedding website and how depressing some of the numbers are. Really. $25k for a ceremony with 18 guests in front of Cinderella's castle. Oh yeah. I said I'd tell you later.

1 comments:

Jessie-Bessie said...

My wisdom teeth hurt too :(