CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

^_^ <-- happy me. If I had no nose.

Thing I learned today:

If your city has recently been covered in ice (no exaggeration), it will make you really appreciate the first day of the year when it's warm enough to drive with the moon roof of your snow-dirty car open and the windows rolled down.



I meant to mention this last week but Brandon's mom is in the Philippines, for some unknown work related reason, and she will be gone several weeks. If you find yourself thinking about the Philippines any time in the next month and a half, could you send up a prayer for her safety?

I have lots of homework to do and shouldn't even be updating this, but the warm weather (temporary though it may be) has put me in a good mood and I felt like sharing it.

0 comments: