CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I write these like mass emails.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brandon and I had Valentine's Day yesterday because we both have to work today. It was nice. Netflix was maybe late sending our move so all we had to watch was the Office (I've seen them all but we're almost through the third season together) and I didn't mind. We used our Applebee's gift card we got for Christmas and brought the food home. I had that fiesta lime chicken that three people have told me was amazing, and it really was. I'm proud of myself for trying something new (I love new food but not always at familiar restaurants. If it's bad I would spend them meal thinking "I knew I should have ordered such-and-such"). Brandon got a ginormous burger and I had a bite of that and it was good, too. Next Valentine's Day we will be married! And we will probably spend it the same way- at home watching movies or whatever. I don't mind that at all.

I have tons of homework to do this weekend- essays and studying for two midterms- but I am trying to keep a happy face about it. I haven't decided what to do about school yet...so I won't say anything about it.

I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

0 comments: