CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

6!

Six more days! Well, it's closing in on five now, but whatever. It's surreal. But things are coming together, I guess. We still have to finish the favors, and apparently there's a lot to do regarding the centerpieces. I have to burn all the CDs for the ceremony, for before the ceremony, for the reception, etc. And of course I'm still taking stuff over to the apartment, but I don't think there's really that much left. I have the clothes I need this week here, and I have some random bags and boxes, a corner of my room with some junk in it, and whatever's under my bed. Then of course, things need to be put away, but that's another story. Brandon is already ready to take down the Christmas stuff at the apartment, which is kind of a bummer, but at the same time there's not much point in keeping it up. It's not as though we're there all the time to enjoy it. I doubt we have the time to do anything about it right now, anyway.

So tomorrow is errands day. I really need to get to the eye doctor because I don't have any more contacts. And we've got some other running around to do. Brandon's family's going to get their tuxes tomorrow, and I think we will pick up my brother's, too. We might bring my dress home, too! I am excited.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your wedding is that close it has just flown by. I wanted to drop by and wish you all the very very best for your special day. May it be full of joy and blessings to you both as you start this new part of your lives together. Its not always an easy road but it has so many rewards as long as you both keep focusing on the same thing...Christ and His word. Neither will ever lead you astray.

Lots of love
Amy and Bethany xoxox