CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A post! A post! They don't come around often enough.

I saw my mom working on this a few days ago and have been waiting for her to post it so I'd have something to do. As you can guess, these are my "favorites." You know, in case you are out running errands today and think to your self "What is Jessi's favorite smell?"

1. Color: I like pink and purple the best, but I wear a lot of black. Black goes with everything. It's also convenient, because most of my clothes are black. I like silver, too, but who wears silver? Besides Billy Corrigan, I mean.

2. Dessert: I like lemon things, like lemon tarts. Chocolate is good. I'm a fan of food in general, though, so pretty much anything is good.

3. Smell: Clean laundry. Or dryer sheets. I need to find out what detergent Brandon's family uses and buy that, because he always smells like dryer sheets. This is not the only reason I am marrying him.

4. Flower: Daffodils

5. Animal: walruses and penguins.

6. Month: October, probably. It's getting cooler and Christmas is just around the corner.

7. Beverage: I mostly drink water (it's very good) but I wouldn't say no to a properly made Shirley Temple. I have to make that distinction because the last one I had was mostly grenadine. The syrup even suffocated the bubbles in the sprite. It was sickly.

8. pair of shoes: I wear my vans a lot. Um. Anything I don't have to tie over and over...

9. snack: Right now I am pretty much addicted to Baked Barbecue Lay's. It comes and goes. Again, I like food. I'm not picky. Usually.

10. song: I have a bajillion. I could name my top like, six, if you want. "Kathy's Song" (live) by Simon & Garfunkel, "Faithfully" by Journey, "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls, "Your Song" performed by Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge, pretty much everything Elton John ever did...the list goes on and on. Seriously.

11. book: The only books I can read at any time, over and over, are the Harry Potter series. I have a lot of books (or series) that I refuse to let go of, though.

12. fruit: Mangoes, bananas, maraschino cherries. Anything mild. I hate acidity. Oddly enough, though, I love lemon desserts. Just not lemonade. Ugh.

13. hair style: long. I hate having short hair. Though in the summer, my long, thick hair is like carrying a large woolly animal on my head, or perhaps several hats.

14. piece of clothing: I like my shirts from Abort73. I wear them often. Actually, pretty much any day I'm not at work.

15. store to clothes shop: Mainly Target. I appreciate $6 tank top week.

16. season: Winter. No sunburn, non allergies, extra blankets, and Christmas.

17. hobby: I like to read. I like to read cookbooks and tell myself "someday I will have some money and I can make all this". I like movies, especially watching them with Brandon. And I like to play a few select video games, apparently.

18. thing to collect: I have a lot of books, and even more DVDs. I have some other random collections of things that people bought me five of, and then maybe they went out of business, or found something else to get me. Like, I have a few Mary Moo's (tiny cows that wear people clothes and do people things. They're cute, trust me), and a few Faerie Glen figurines. I also have lots of Star Wars toys, but they are currently residing under my bed.

19. movies: Most "classic" Disney, Moulin Rouge, LOTR, the original Star Wars trilogy, um...I like movies. I have lots of "favorites". Same with songs, I guess.

20. Restaurant: Oh, I like anywhere and everywhere, for different reasons. I like going out to eat and trying new things. Particularly seafood. I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. This is why I am always particularly excited to get gift cards for Christmas- I get to go on a date with Brandon, and I get good food. Well, hopefully it's good.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I guess I need to sniff Brandon more.